Policy & Procedures
Recap from Friday Meeting on policy issues.
Safety - Step ladder safety
Throughout the summer we will be working on and around ladders. Let's have a safe summer as you use this piece of equipment. Let's look at some basic principles to help us work safely on a ladder:
- When climbing or working on a ladder, maintain three-point contact as much as possible. This means that two hands and one foot, or one hand and two feet should be in contact with the ladder at all times.
- Keep as centered on the ladder as you can. Be very careful to not lean to far away from the ladder because you can cause it to topple.
- Footwear should have clean soles made of a non-skid material.
- Avoid moving a ladder while you are on it.
- Move carefully on a ladder.
- Do not work on a ladder if you are ill, overly tired or possibly, or dizzy.
- Be careful to not pinch your fingers while closing the step ladder
- Make sure you have necessary help to properly lift large/heavy items up a ladder
Notes from the boss
Recap of Friday Meeting on Vision
It was good to meet with all of you on Friday. I wanted to repeat a few points from our meeting just to keep it fresh in our minds.
Fun & Interesting Stuff
Receiving the Sales Achievement Award
Receiving the Atlas Superior Packing Award & Atlas Hauling Award
Receiving the Better Business Bureau Award for 2015-2016
James has been juicing!!
Bill stuffing his face!
A few guys stopped by Saturday to help Roger remodel his his new house.